The Park and Recreation Department provides a full spectrum of recreation, sport, educational and equestrian programs for children, teens, adults and families.
The Department is also responsible for designing, operating and maintaining public facilities that include the Town Hall Recreation Center, James Woody Community Center, gymnasium, 12 parks and playgrounds, an equestrian center and ball fields.
|Classes, special events, after school programs, swim lessons, and sports tournaments and leagues are just a few of the opportunities available to residents of Apple Valley. |
Click below to view the current issue of A Better Way to Play recreation brochure.
|A Better Way to Play: June - August 2013|
• Ralph Wright, Parks and Recreation Manager
• Christina Rudsell, Administrative Secretary
• Lena Quinonez, Recreation Supervisor
• Joseph Ramos, Recreation Supervisor
• Andy Shoup, Recreation Coordinator
• Kathy McCarron, Senior Office Assistant
• Christine McCaffrey, Office Assistant
• Tashina Miniszewski, Office Assistant
• Alicia Dannelley, Recreation Assistant
Where we are located...
14955 Dale Evans Parkway
Apple Valley, CA 92307
Hours of Operation...
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Alternating Fridays 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(click HERE for a list of Fridays we are open)
We welcome your comments by...
- Phone: (760) 240-7880
- Fax: (760) 240-7887
We are committed to serving the citizens of Apple Valley and to ensure that your experience with us is a pleasant one. Please take a moment to fill out this Customer Service Survey and tell us how we can better serve you. Your opinion is important to us - and will help in our ongoing efforts to improve our customer service to you! If you have a suggestion, question or complaint, please let us know.