Here you will find Commercial Real Estate market condition reports written by the region's leading industry experts covering the housing, commercial and industrial trends for the High Desert.
The collection of data in these reports includes information such as vacancy and lease rates, existing space, economic indicators, labor market data and many other valuable resources all in monthly & quarterly reports.
The Bradco Companies' High Desert Report is an annual economic overview of the region's activity. This report is updated each Spring.
Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Solutions
15500 W. Sand Street, 2nd Floor
Victorville, CA 92392
The High Desert Market Watch is a bi-annual comprehensive report helping you understand the unique local market nuances. Each report includes a market snapshot, business briefs, industrial, retail, office & land reports giving you a pulse for the High Desert market.
- View the latest market report & archives
- Monthly Housing Report - June 2018
- Monthly Housing Report - May 2018
- Monthly Housing Report - April 2018
- Monthly Housing Report - March 2018
Escrow Junction's Market Watch is a monthly at-a-glance residential market report covering the High Desert.
The Dock High report is Lee & Associates commercial property quarterly newsletter covering the High Desert.
- 1st Quarter 2018 - Stoddard Wells Industrial Park
- 2nd Quarter 2018 - Tapestry Project to Transform Mojave River Valley
- 4th Quarter 2017 - HD Commercial Real Estate at a Glance
- 3rd Quarter 2017 - Adelanto on the Rise
- 2nd Quarter 2017 - Enough Development to Keep Hesperia Busy for Years
- 1st Quarter 2017 - Strong Start C.R.E. for 2017