Deputy Sheriff Selection Process
Candidates interested in testing for the Deputy Sheriff Trainee position should visit the San Bernardino County Human Resources website at www.sbcounty.gov/hr or www.sheriffsjobs.com to view any open positions and obtain application information.
- Minimum age of 21
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Valid California driver's license
- Ability to pass comprehensive background check of employment, education, financial, social, medical and criminal history, including current or past drug use.
- Paid vacations
- Cumulative sick leave
- 2.7% @ 57 Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employment Health Insurance (Medical, dental and Vision)
- Merit Salary Increases
- Promotional Opportunities