The Grounds Maintenance Department manages over 160 acres of developed park land comprising the Town's 12 parks. The Town of Apple Valley Parks system offers a variety of outdoor facilities and amenities for your enjoyment.
• Walking Trails
• Equestrian center with rodeo arena and highlighted show arena
• Primitive camp sites with water supply, food storage lockers, picnic tables and fire pits
• Day use area with fire pits
• Picnic tables
• Picnic shelters
• Outdoor basketball courts
• Horseshoe pits
• Ball fields
• Skate Park
Lighted sports fields include:
• 4 Softball fields and 7 baseball fields from T-ball to High School level
• 13 Soccer fields
It is the goal of the Grounds Maintenance Department to provide safe, clean, and appealing outdoor facilities for the recreational and leisure needs of the Town's citizens. To view the Parks and Recreation Master Plan please click here.
If you have any questions, requests, or suggestions regarding the Grounds Maintenance Division functions please contact the Public Works Department by calling (760) 240-7000 ext. 7500 or by clicking on the Let Us Know button at the top of the page.