This page contains information on Measure F, a measure placed on the June 6, 2017 election.
Frequently Asked Questions
Financing the acquisition - PowerPoint only (3 min).
Financing the Acquisition: Marc Puckett, Assistant Town Manager, explaining PowerPoint (10 min)
Financing the Acquisition: Full presentation to the Town Council - April 25, 2017
- Resolution in support of Measure F
- Resolution to place Measure F on the June 2017 ballot
This item contains the ballot pamphlet language for this initiative. Council approved the resolution.
- March 9, 2017 - Staff Report
- Impartial Analysis of Measure F
This report includes the full text of the measure, an explanation of the provisions, implications for future projects, and practical and potential legal limitations. Council received and filed the report.
Arguments and Rebuttals For and Against Measure F (Language from the voter pamphlet)
• Argument in Favor of Measure F
• Rebuttal to Argument in Favor of Measure F
• Argument Against Measure F
• Rebuttal to Argument Against Measure F
Campaign Contributions and Expenditures (Forms filed both by organizations)
• Citizens for Water Freedom (Yes on Measure F)
• No on Measure F
• No on Measure F - Filed 5/18/17
• Yes on Measure F - Filed 5/19/17
• No on Measure F - Filed 5/24/17
Information on Water System Acquisition