Help us maintain "A Better Way of Life" in Apple Valley by volunteering to clean up trash and weeds from a one-mile stretch of road. There is no cost! We even provide you with a start-up kit & a personalized sign; you just commit to taking care of your little piece of Apple Valley a minimum of four times a year for two years (Applications can be renewed every 2 years). To get started just call to check on road availability, then complete the forms below.
For information call our Adopt-a-Street Coordinator: (760) 240-7000 x 7074 or email Karen Kelley.
NOTE: This program is eligible to Apple Valley residents, clubs, organizations & businesses only!
Please be advised: If applying under a business, you must have an active current TOAV Business License & keep it maintained to retain your adopted street.
1. Download the application packet and liability waivers.
2. Complete and return the application packet, with your choice of roads indicated, as well as your signed waivers.
3. You will be notified when your selected road has been approved and provided with safety information and instructions for conducting your first clean up.
4. Adopters will receive a one-time start-up kit including safety vests, gloves, and trash bags.
5. Report back after each cleanup event as to how much trash and debris was collected, and whether you require a trash pickup by Town Public Works staff.
6. After reporting your first cleanup activity is completed, your sign will be ordered. (It takes approximately 30 days for production of the signs)
"Thunder" the Dalmatian puppy,
making Apple Valley a better place to live one bottle at a time!
Many Thanks to our Adopt-a-Street Volunteers for
making a difference in our community!