Apple Valley’s Permit Center is the Town’s electronic plan check system which allows you to submit a permit application online and upload plans for plan review. By submitting your plans in an electronic format (PDF), most of the cost associated with paper plans is eliminated and you can stay updated on the progress of your project.
Currently only the Building Department is accepting electronic plans. If your project requires Public Works review, paper plans shall be submitted separately.
We are currently accepting online applications for the following permit types:
- Room Additions and Remodels
- New Single-Family Residence
- New Multi-Family Residence
- New Commercial Development
- Tenant Improvements
- Pools and Spas
- Solar Panels
Please use these PDF Submittal Guidelines or your project may be rejected.
To submit an Application to the Apple Valley Permit Center
- Create an account at this web site: https://citytech.cts.city/
- Verify your email address and then log back in at the above web site.
- Fill out the online permit application, upload your PDF plan documents and any supporting documents. Supporting documents could include:
- Plan Review Submittal Criteria Checklist
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Structural plan sheets
- Structural Calculations
- Title-24 Documents
- Geotechnical Report
- Soils Report
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Approval Documents
- Google Chrome version 70 and above
- Firefox version 68 and above
- Safari (Mac) version 12 and above
- Safari (PC) version 5 and above