The Code Enforcement Department serves the citizens of Apple Valley by ensuring compliance with all adopted City codes referenced State and Federal regulations, providing effective public contact and education, building cooperative partnerships throughout our community, and enforcing the law in an equitable and impartial manner.
- To promote a positive image of Code Enforcement to our community by fostering a culture that is helpful, approachable, knowledgeable, efficient, and of the highest integrity.
- To work with residents, neighborhood associations, businesses, other Town Departments, and County, State and Federal agencies in order to ensure the quality of Apple Valley's neighborhoods.
- To protect and promote the existence of sound and wholesome residential, commercial and Industrial buildings, dwelling units, and neighborhoods through enforcement of such standards, regulations, and procedures that will remedy the existence of, or prevent the development or creation of dangerous, substandard, blighted or unsanitary and deficient residential, commercial and industrial buildings, dwelling units, and communities.
- Carol Miller, Assistant Director of Community Development, Ext. 7222
- Guy Eisenbrey, Code Enforcement Manager, Extension 7548
- Larry Williams, Code Enforcement Officer, Extension 7563
- Frank Fonseca, Code Enforcement Officer, Extension 7562
- Kathy Harrower, Code Enforcement Officer, Extension 7565
- Lee Weast, Code Enforcement Officer, Extension 7571
- Robert McCune, Code Enforcement Officer, Extension 7567
- Virgil Rush, Community Enhancement Officer
- Pamela Quick, Code Enforcement Technician