Do you want to be a contractor for Code Enforcement?

  • Typical work includes but is not limited to:
    • Trash-out's;
    • Board-up's;
    • Weed abatement;
    • Pumping pools; and
    • Fence repair.

The following items must be obtained before we can place you on our approved contractor list.

  • A Policy(ies) or certificate(s) of insurance with an endorsement naming the Town of Apple Valley as additional insured with coverage as follows:
  • Public liability insurance (including death) $1,000,000.00 each occurrence;
  • Property damage $250,000.00 each occurrence / $500,000.00 in the aggregate;
  • Automobile liability insurance, a minimum of $1,000,000.00 liability, $250,000.00 property damage.
  • Worker's Compensation Insurance as required by applicable State of California law for all employees to be   engaged in construction and clean-up projects.  
  • The contractor must execute the Worker's Compensation Insurance Certificate and submit the same to the Town of Apple Valley Code Enforcement Department along with the required evidence of insurance. All policies to remain in effect for the entire duration of any work performed.  
  • A copy of a valid Town of Apple Valley business license.
The above mentioned insurance and security requirements became effective October 20, 1988. All required proof of insurance and the Worker's Compensation Insurance Certificate must be on file and approved with the Town of Apple Valley Code Enforcement department prior to any work being completed.