The Community Development Department oversees the following divisions:
- Planning: Provides professional and technical support, analysis and recommendations on land use requests to the Town Council, Planning Commission, and to other departments and agencies.
- Housing: Administers the grant programs for affordable housing programs for low and moderate income persons.
- Community Development Grant Programs: Administers various federally-funded programs for the purpose of providing decent housing, a suitable living environment and expanded economic opportunities for low and moderate income persons.
Serving you ...
- Carol Miller, Assistant of Community Development
- Pam Cupp, Associate Planner
- Silvia Caraballo, Housing and Community Development Specialist
- Daniel Perez, Housing and Community Development Specialist
- Lori Lamson, Assistant Town Manager, Community & Development Services
- Maribel Hernandez, Executive Secretary
We welcome your comments by:
Phone: 760-240-7000, extension 7208