The goal of the Government Services Department is to deliver professional and responsive services to government agencies and the public in the areas of Risk Management, Legislative Affairs and Emergency Preparedness. These services include:
- Coordinates the receipt, investigation, and resolution of liability claims filed against the city
- Coordinates employee medical care and the solution of all Worker’s Compensation claims
- Coordinates recovery when city property has been damaged
- Develops safety training programs and participates in Safety Committee meetings
- Monitors losses and expense reserves
- Evaluates city insurance needs and purchases appropriate coverage
To file a claim against the Town of Apple Valley you must complete a Claim for Damages form to our offices. The Claim Form can be mailed or emailed to you. Forms are also available on a walk-in basis. The completed Claim Form must be returned in person or by mail to the attention of the Town Clerk's Office at the following address:
Town of Apple Valley
Attention: Town Clerk
14955 Dale Evans Parkway
Apple Valley, CA 92307
To have a Claim Form mailed or emailed to you, please contact us at 760-240-7000, ext 7800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you provide any information you believe will support your claim (i.e., estimates, photographs, diagrams, etc.).