In order to receive its annual CDBG entitlement, the Town must develop and submit to HUD the following primary documents:
- Consolidated Plan; a five-year planning tool that provides an assessment of the community’s needs, proposes strategies to address those needs and identifies specific activities to implement those strategies.
- Annual Action Plan; a yearly plan that identifies the specific activities and projects to be undertaken with CDBG funds during that program year, and;
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER), which highlights the Town’s completion of projects and activities as outlined within the Consolidated Plan and Action Plans and the annual CDBG expenditures
- Assessment of Fair Housing (AFH)
For a more detailed review of any of these Plans, please see further below or contact the Housing division more information.
In order to properly prepare these plans, the Town regularly seeks input from the community and stakeholders via surveys and public workshops and hearings.
Please feel free to complete a survey below:
- Community Needs Survey 2018-2019 (English)
- Community Needs Survey 2018-2019 (Printable)
- Community Forum Flyer 2018-2019 (English)
- Consultation Meeting Flyer 2018-2019 (English)
The Town along with the City of Victorville, as a recognized “Consortium”, jointly prepared the Consolidated Plan covering the fiscal period of July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2017 and was adopted by the Town Council on May 8, 2012. The Town serves as the lead agency for coordinating the Consolidated Planning and submission process, while Victorville serves as a participating jurisdiction. Each jurisdiction is responsible for administering its own CDBG program, while the Town administers the HOME program for both jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction is also responsible for preparing its own Annual Action Plan and Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER).
- 2017-2021 Consolidated Plan: Five-year planning document that identifies overall housing and community development needs for the Consortium.
- 2012-2016 Consolidated Plan: Five-year planning document that identifies overall housing and community development needs for the Consortium.
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice: Reviews the laws, regulations, etc. affecting the location, availability and accessibility of housing, as well as an assessment of conditions in the jurisdictions of the Consortium.
- HUD 2012 Consolidated Plan Programs Review Letter
Annual Action Plans
The Annual Action Plan identifies the specific activities and projects to be undertaken with CDBG Program funds during that program year.
- 2019-2020 - DRAFT Third Year Action Plan
- 2018-2019 - Second Year Action Plan
- 2016-2017 - Fifth Year Action Plan
- 2015-2016 - Fourth Year Action Plan
- 2014-2015 - Third Year Action Plan
- 2013-2014 - Second year
- 2012-2013 - First year
Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
This report identifies the progress and accomplishments in meeting the priorities and objective of the Consolidated Plan over a 12-month period and is prepared upon completion of each year of the 2012-2016 Consolidated Plan 5 Year Plan.
- 2018-2019 Performance Evaluation
- 2017-2018 Performance Evaluation
- 2016-2017 Fifth Year CAPER
- 2015-2016 Fourth Year CAPER
- 2014-2015 Third Year CAPER
- 2013-2014 Second Year CAPER
- 2012-2013 First Year CAPER.
Community Development Block Grant
CDBG FY 18-19
- CDBGFY18-19 Quarterly Progress Report
- 2018-2019 CDBG Sub-Recipient Monitoring Workshop Presentation
- 2018-2019 Reporting and Monitoring Forms
- Beneficiary Qualification Statement
Assessment of Fair Housing (AFH)