APPLE VALLEY PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION
THURSDAY, March 6, 2008
TOWN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
14955 DALE EVANS PARKWAY
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IS INVITED. If you wish to be heard on any item on the agenda, please so indicate by filling out a REQUEST TO SPEAK form at the Commission meeting. Place the request in the Speaker Request Box on the table near the Town Clerk or hand to the Town Clerk at the meeting. (G.C. 54954.3 (a)).
(WHERE APPROPRIATE OR DEEMED NECESSARY, ACTION MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY ITEM LISTED IN THE AGENDA)
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
Anyone wishing to address an item not on the agenda or an item that is not scheduled for a public hearing at this meeting may do so at this time. California State Law does not allow the Commission to act on items not on the agenda, except in very limited circumstances. Your concerns may be referred to staff or placed on a future agenda.
1. Approval of Minutes for Park and Recreation Commission Meeting
Regular Meeting – February 7, 2008
Approve the minutes for the meeting of February 7, 2008.
2. Approval of Parks and Recreation Division Monthly Report
Approve the monthly report for January 2008.
3. Civic Center Park Amphitheater Rental and Use Policy
Review and Approve the Amphitheater Rental and Use Policy.
4. Joint meeting of Equestrian Advisory Committee and the Park and Recreation Commission
Provide further direction.
5. Update on Analysis of Parks and Recreation General Fund Analysis
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC SERVICES REPORT
COMMUNITY SERVICES MANAGER’S REPORT
PARK AND RECREATION COMMISSIONER COMMENTS
SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS