We thank you for your support!
SAVE! Support Apple Valley Events. It's easy to SAVE - just give!
Can you imagine a summer in Apple Valley without our Sunset Concert Series? Or Independence Day be without fireworks at Brewster Park? We invite you to help preserve "A Better Way of Life" with a tax-deductible donation to our Special Events fund!
See what our events are all about in THIS video!
|Click the image to view the
Corporate Partner Brochure
Opportunities start at just $250!
Citizens can help, too!
Donate online: A click of a button will let you make a secure donation by credit card or Paypal.
Click an amount of your choice, or fill in your own. The buttons will take you to another page where you can choose payments options.
• Donate by mail: Send check or money order
to the Apple Valley Community Resource Foundation; 14955 Dale Evans Parkway; Apple Valley, CA 92307
A few of the benefits for corporate partners:
• Event signage
• Ads in the Our Town newsletter
• On site promotional activities
• Publicity on social media channels
• VIP Event & lots more!
Some of Our Events Include:
- Freedom Festival
- Sunset Concert Series
- Apple Valley Fall Festival
- Concerts in the Courtyard
- Winter Wonderland
- Equine Festival of Apple Valley
- Rockin' Flea Market
- National Night Out
- Kids Safety Fair
- Holiday Craft Fair
- Bunny Run & Eggstravaganza
- Firecracker Run
- Fall Triathalon
- Turkey Run
- Apple Valley Idol
- Apple Valley's Most Talkented Kid
- Mud Fest & Mud Run
- Haunted House and Kiddie Carnival
|Animal Services Events:
- Paws 'n' Claws Pet Fair
- Cruisin' Fur Critters Poker Run
- Fur Ball
|Green Apple Events:
- Community Clean Up Days
- Adopt A Street
- Green Apple Community Calendar Contest
- Mattress Day
- Appliance Drop Off Day
- Tire Amnesty Day
- Neighborhood Clean-up Days
We also invite you to visit any of our programs and events through the year. You can keep tabs on us at www.facebook.com/AppleValleyCA, www.youtube/user/TownofAppleValleyCa and at www.AppleValleyEvents.org. Or for more information on becoming a Community Partner, call Lori Lamson at (760)240-7000 x 7204.